The Edaðh Chronicles are a series of modular tabletop games based in a unique fantasy setting that can be played individually or combined together to create an ongoing story.
At their core, all the games in the Edaðh Chronicles use the same tactical system to resolve combat and conflict. This core gameplay is like using dice but you pick the values! It's a system that puts the outcome into your hands - your choices and tactics alone determine success or failure.
All the games use cards to represent everything: characters, troops, terrain, buildings, beasts, strategies, magic and so on.
War for Edaðh can be played in a variety of ways and expanded rules can be added when you like to give all the depth you would expect from a battle game.
- Strategic - luck is minimised
- 3 ways to play a 2-player game
- tailored game length from 15 minutes to 2 hours
- modular rules - play as simple or as complex as you like
- simple and quick to learn
- solo game rules included
- multi-player game rules inluded (requires 2+ copies of War for Edaðh)
- countless strategies
Click here for a review on BoardGameGeek
Contents: 120 Cards, 1 Art of Apprentice beginner's guide rulebook, 1 Art of the Warrior main rulebook, 10 Score Cards, 22 Counters