Mermainds or elves, demons or dwarves, orcs or dragons = choose your warriors and take the fight to the enemy. Brute strength and cunning tactial genius will tilt the battle in you favour and with six different races at your fingertips, the questino is not whether you fight, but how. The war for the lands of Berserk has begun.
Berserk: War of the Realms is the international version of the popular Russian war game played with cards instead of miniatures.
Berserk: War of the Realms consists of six 30-card ready-to-play decks, each of which consists of
- 6 realms + "neutral" cards.
- The 6 realms are: Plains, Mountains, Forests, Swamp, Fire and Dark Forces
- a deck can be customized; play just 1 realm or mix them together
- up to 3 copies of card per deck.
Playing the game:
1. Shuffles your deck and draw 15 cards.
2. Recruit your army for gold and silver.
3. Place your army on the battlefild.
4. Begin the battle!
Berserk: War of the Realms comes with an introductory comic strip, which explains the basic rules. Begin your first battle, using the Complete Rules as a reference!
Contents: 6 ready-to-play 30-card decks, 1 63-card deck of customisation cards, Damage and effect tokens, 4 custom dice, 2 reference cards, 2 game boards, How-to-play comic strip, Rule book